Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally!

Yes! The blood test that I gave on the 9th before I went to meet the Director of SIMC, you remember that? Well I called the hospital up today and the Pathology Lab told me the result was ready, but that there was no way they would tell me over the phone. So I begged my aunt to go and get it today (instead of tomorrow when we're anyway meeting the doctor and could thus have picked up the report as well) as the tension was getting to me. So anyway, she took a rick and called me up within some time with great news! I wont bore you with the absolute facts but the markers are well within the range of normal and it looks there I'll be jetting off to Dubai soon.

I know, I know, this wasn't exactly a philosophical or an idea-based post, but hey, its damn important to me. Anyway, once I'm back in Dubai I promise I'll blog more. (I have the feeling that I'm talking to myself again, as I very much doubt I have an audience. Still, I'm too happy to care :D)

Till next time,

Ciao

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You aren't talking to yourself, dude... great frikkin' news! Let me know when you're back here!

sri said...

You aren't talkign to yourself :) Hey Shreyass could you add me to your emailing list please? From my gmail address? It's firstname.lastname@gmail.com

Srinithi

Samarth Hattangady said...

No dude, no matter where you are, you will always be interesting, smart and witty enough, and you will never face the problem of talking to yourself.

I know this, I spent a few weeks with you, and you were the only one who cared to give me any company.

Respect bro!
And Happy Birthday!

Anon said...

Hey bro,

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Really thinking of you and all the times we had. Miss you loads and I hope you're at peace wherever you are.

Lots of love!

Blogoscope